Powered By Blogger

the Journey of my mind

I cannot write poetry . However,what I write, I cannot call it prose. Whenever I've shown it to someone they said it was poetry. You read and decide then let me know



Sunday 19 April 2020

The mind sometimes

Nothing seems to change
Boredom sets in easily.

How easily can I say _
"Nothing is happening these days"

When everything about life is about change.

The sky is not the same everyday,
My thoughts are ever changing,
Every day I get a little older
And every step that I take
Takes me closer towards my destiny.


There is so much that we don't see
And so less that we see
That we often miss the signposts
In our hurry to be happy.

What can really make one happy?
The bird, the sky?
A new dress or
Success?

What is success?
Money?Car?
A new job?
A promotion?
Your children going abroad
Or plenty in the bank stashed away?

I have no answer to these many questions.
I myself is a seeker of happiness,
A ever wanting unsatisfied mind
Trying to reach one goal after another.
Forgetting to see the sky
and the trees .
Smell the earth,
Feel the wind,
Watch the moon and
Thank God for everyting

No comments:

Post a Comment