Powered By Blogger

the Journey of my mind

I cannot write poetry . However,what I write, I cannot call it prose. Whenever I've shown it to someone they said it was poetry. You read and decide then let me know



Sunday 28 February 2010

I Don't Want What?

I don't want the wind to stop blowing.
I don't want the birds to stop singing.
I don't want the rivers to stop flowing
and
I don't want to cry for the days gone by.

I don't want the blue sky to become grey.
I don't want the flowers to wilt.
I don't want the colours to fade
and
I don't want life to always remain the same.

I love it when the autumn leaves fall.
I look forward for every year to end.
I love the warm pleasentness of spring
and
I feel a rush of life when for the first time it rains.

But
I don't want memories to fade.
I don't want my parents to age.
I want my child to grow 
but
I don't want her innocence to wane.

No comments:

Post a Comment