Powered By Blogger

the Journey of my mind

I cannot write poetry . However,what I write, I cannot call it prose. Whenever I've shown it to someone they said it was poetry. You read and decide then let me know



Sunday 19 April 2020

I see

               Running.
              Rushing.
           Struggling.
        Striving.
   Hurrying
      
For what?
       
         Money?
              Curry?
                 Study?
                    Marry?
                         Baby?

 For what ?

                         Living.
                      Dreaming.
                  Wishing.
              Fulfilling.

Then what ?

                 Loving.
                     Caring.
                           Hurting
                                  Aging.
                                        Dying.
.



                     
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment